Responsibilities & Services
Charles City Social Services is a county agency that is state supervised and locally administered. The agency's purpose is to promote self-reliance and protection for residents of the County through community-based services.
To be the leader in providing an exceptional customer service experience to the residents of Charles City County through our social services programs.
We encourage self-reliance for residents while ensuring the safety and well-being of our vulnerable population, including children, adults with disabilities, and seniors.
- Our services acknowledge our customers as part of a family system
- We empower our customers by building on their strengths
- We provide culturally sensitive interactions and services.
- We believe in the dignity of all individuals.
- We treat all customers with respect and empathy.
- We are ethical, trustworthy, and accountable in our interactions with customers.
- We believe all individuals have worth.