Summer Camp Program Information
Summer Camp 2024 details
- Registration begins April 1 - June 21, 2024
- Max of 60 youth
- Registration Fee: $5 per camper | Registration fee enables camper to come any week or day of choice.
- Weekly Camp Fee: $30 per camper | Multi-child discounts and Summer Camp Discounts provided.
- Trips Fee: Trips fees range from $25 - $40 per camper. | Paid trips are the last two weeks of camp and are Mondays (8-9 year old), Wednesdays (5-7 year old), and Thursdays (10-14 year old). Each age group goes on the same trip but on different days.
- TBA for 2024 | No Camp July 4
- Monday- Friday from 9 am – 4 pm.
- Location: Ruthville Complex and Social Center
Summer School Information:
- Charles City Public School Summer School will take place typically Mondays – Thursdays from 8am – 1:30 pm.
- Campers are able to attend both Summer School and Summer Camp.
- Transportation can be arranged to Summer Camp if arrangements are made with the school at time of summer school registration.
- Transportation is NOT guaranteed due to potential social distancing measures and ridership capacities.
- Summer School Discount: A discount of $5 per child/per week is provided for all youth who are registered to attend.
- Summer Camp is for ages 5 – 14 years of age who have completed kindergarten.
- Age Determination Date: July 1, 2024
- Multi-child Discount: applied to accounts with multiple children who reside in the same household & are attending the same week.
- Verification documents will need to be submitted as well.
To receive the multi-child discount, all participants must reside in the same household, have the same emergency contact and authorized pick-Up individuals listed. Proof of household may be requested for verification. In addition, multi-child discounts are for individuals who make one payment in full at the time of registration.